Read Case Three: The Carlson Company and Protecting Children in the Global Tourism Industry (attached – CSR Case Study.pdf). Answer the following:
- Why did the Carlson Company sign the Code of Conduct for the Protection of Children from Sexual Exploitation in Travel and Tourism? Do you agree with the company’s decision, and why or why not?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages to the Carlson Company of developing the hotel complex in Costa Rica?
- What stakeholders would be affected by a decision to develop the hotel complex in Costa Rica, and how would they be affected? What are their interests and sources of power in this situation?
- Would developing the hotel complex in Costa Rica be ethical, or not? Why do you think so?
- If the Carlson Company decides to proceed with the hotel development, what steps can it take to assure that the company remains in compliance with the code of conduct it has signed?
Provide explanations. Need 6-7 pages. APA formatted. Must include peer-reviewed references (minimum 5). Provide an introduction and conclusion as well.