a 700- to 1,050-w0rd pap3r analyzing your responses from the Adlerian Lifestyle Assessment.
Consider the following questions:
- Family Constellation: What did you notice about birth order, sibling descriptions, and parental figures? Describe any observations you made about family values or the environment. What stands out the most about your role in your family constellation? What surprised you?
- Early Recollections: What observations did you make about your early recollections? What themes or patterns did you identify?
- Style of Life: What did you notice about your personal beliefs about yourself, your interactions with others, and the world? Incorporate any observations you have made related to inferiority/superiority and private logic.
- Adlerian Concepts: Identify any other Adlerian concepts you can recognize in the lifestyle assessment.
- Conclusion: Summarize your perceptions of the usefulness of clients engaging in the Adlerian Lifestyle Assessment, including revisiting their family of origin.
Note: Use the topics above as headings in your pap3r